Time: 09:00 - 11:00
Organized by IBM
On November 25th at 9:00 CET, we are kicking off our 2-hour virtual Cloud and AI Forum with Elin Eriksson, Director of Women in Tech in Sweden, as moderator.
We will be showcasing how businesses can adapt and evolve to new ways of doing business in challenging times. Alongside your fellow peers and industry experts, learn how to adopt a hybrid cloud architecture. Helping you to more easily build and modernize your applications and deploy AI throughout your business.
Highlights in the agenda:
- IDC’s perspectives on Hybrid Cloud for enterprises in the Nordics
- A panel discussion about “The Future is Hybrid”
- Inspirational client stories: Nordea, Voxo and Temenos to name a few
- Engage with industry colleagues and technical leaders virtually to discuss present and future challenges.
- Deep dive into our 4 tracks: public cloud, build & modernize, manage and data & AI