Time: 11:00 - 15:00
Learn how IBM Streaming Manager works, and set up your own mini production set for broadcast and streaming. Suitable for everyone, regardless of technical skills. There will be parallel tracks for technical professionals/developers and communication professionals / information officers in the afternoon.
This solution can be used for presentations, teaching, events, conferences, workshops and all types of events that needs to be streamed to colleagues or audiences.
Communications and information managers will get an intro to the platform and how to set up everything from an easy installation or portable production, with the possibility to scale to any level with video.
Technical professionals will get a detailed insight into IBM Watson Media and how to uncover dark video data with AI, to gain in-depth knowledge of how Watson Video Enrichment can provide better decision-making data and unlock new possibilities in a media production environment.
Date: Tuesday August 28
Time: 11.00 - 15.00, lunch included.
Location: Media City Bergen Media Lab (Tower 3, 9th floor)
Fee: Free admission
Open to: Members and partners of NCE Media.
Session 1, 11:00-12:30
- Intro to IBM Cloud Video portfolio
- Artificial Intelligence and video, for everyone
Session 2, 13:00-15:00 (parallel tracks)
Track1: AI and Video Enrichment (Level: technical)
- Understanding AI and Watson APIs.
- Watson Visual Recognition Overview.
- Watson STT Overview.
- Watson NLU.
- Learning about IBM's solution areas: Watson Media WVE and Watson Captioning.
- Hands-on the products.
- Beyond the UI.
- Case studies: Watson Media product vision via key IBM strategies and applied emerging technologies.
Track 2: IBM Cloud Video Streaming Manager - a live demo (Level: intro)
In this session we'll discuss the most common video use cases with real client examples, review the streaming offering architecture, and show a live demonstration of live or on-demand video. You'll leave this lab with the basic knowledge required to use IBM Cloud Video streaming of your company.
- Simple Technical setup with cameras and software.
- IBM Cloud Video hands on lab. Learn how to rapidly expand your audience and improve communication effectiveness by live streaming town halls, new product launches, training sessions, meetings, and other events.