The candidate will work in the cluster organization, which runs both the MCB Media Lab (located in the top floor, south tower of MCB) and the NCE Media (Norwegian Centre of Expertise) innovation program. We are seeking candidates skilled in the media and media tech industry and updated on new technology trends. Candidates should be able to identify and bring together technologies, companies, projects and/or researchers to boost and enhance innovation in the Media Cluster, and to help bring innovations and solutions from the Norwegian Media Cluster onto a global stage.
Candidates must be proactive and independent and able to lead/facilitate/follow complex projects with multiple components and parties from start to finish.
- Facilitate and develop growth and innovation projects in the media cluster in collaboration with industry players, members and R&D institutions.
- Facilitate collaboration projects and initiatives, and strengthen relationships between cluster members, R&D-institutions, sister clusters and partners.
- Work closely at the intersection of academia and the industry to identify research opportunities and contribute to the realization of research projects with cluster partners.
- Improve and develop new services and tools to enhance innovation, collaboration and cooperation amongst cluster members.
- Enhance dissemination of novel research and technology relevant for media cluster activities and projects.
- Further develop our arenas, events, seminars and conferences, bringing the best speakers, coaches, instructors and/or mentors within media, media tech and innovation methodology to Bergen, with the aim to raise knowledge and expertise within the cluster, and to elevate the group's capacity and competency in relevant fields.
- Proven experience as a project developer.
- Expert knowledge of different media and media tech solutions. You understand the media landscape and you stay on top of new and emerging trends.
- A technical mindset with great attention to relations between different players both inside and outside of the media cluster and can identify a good match between technologies, companies, and/or research projects.
- As a great facilitator, you excel at understanding the needs of the individual member and partner and translate these into value-creating activities and projects, as well as cater for and assist in events and activities for the media cluster and its members and partners.
- You have excellent relationship building skills and can build and strengthen relations with different companies and players, both inside and outside the media cluster.
- You are able to drive projects from an idea to market together with our members, as well as simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- High quality communication and presentation abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Norwegian and English).
A working environment with motivated and committed colleagues in the heart of the Norwegian Media Cluster, located in the new media lab in Media City Bergen.
Great development opportunities and plenty of challenges that provide a unique experience.
A vibrant, international work environment in close cooperation with world leading companies and research and educational environments, creating the media solutions of the future.
Send your application and CV, including information on relevant education and previous work experience, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: January 30. 2019.
The Norwegian Media Cluster is a world leader in augmented reality, graphics, visualization, digitalization, broadcast and television technology. The cluster has evolved into an exciting international environment with Vizrt, Myreze, Vimond, Mediability, Sixty, Highsoft, TV 2, NRK, Bergens Tidende, BA and The University of Bergen (Dept. of Information Science and Media Studies) as key players. The Norwegian Media Cluster has been awarded a Centre of Expertise status (NCE Media) from Innovation Norway.
See www.mediacitybergen.no for further information.