Time: 16:00 - 17:00
IBC - International Broadcasting Convention is just around the corner, we are anxious to share what we have planned! You can find us over the European Broadcasting Union-booth 10.D21 starting at 4:00 pm on Sunday where we will share brand new cases presented by Yle, BBC, DPG Media België, RTBF and VRT.
- Ian Forrester from BBC (UK) will take the stage to share the future of podcasting with adaptive podcasting and Makerbox, a tool where users can play around with the concept of adaptive podcasting.
- Tuula Rajavaara from Yle (FI) presents voice AI that was used to convert the voice of a single human to a few different voices in a radio play/podcast and Pauliina Motturi introduces us on how to use AI to generate pictures for an article about graphite painters who needed to stay anonymous.
- Frank Santermans and Jan De Wever from DPG Media (BE) will showcase their news studio that can be operated by journalists themselves without any help, 24/7, because of automation. A true one man band called HLN Live!
- Hugo Ortiz from RTBF (BE) will talk about that challenge posed when creating a flexible control room for the new headquarters RTBF is constructing with the help of start-ups like On-Hertz.
- Rani D'Hulster (BE) will talk about 'Sollicidaten', a vritual production created for VRTs radiostation MNM. Rani will talk about what the show was about and how it pushed production boundaries.