With Dagens Næringsliv, VUU and GlobalM already becoming members of the Norwegian Media Cluster earlier this month, we're pleased to announce that UK based Mobica is the latest addition to the ecosystem.
With a large multinational team of highly-skilled engineers & consultants, and partnerships across the technology landscape (chip to cloud), Mobica provide software development across the stack that can flexibly scale to accelerate your digital journey to your specific project requirements.
– We are delighted to join the Norwegian Media Cluster as an elite associate member and collaborate with the partners in this world-class ecosystem to develop the very latest in media technology innovation, says Huw Parry, Mobica VP Connected & Intelligent Solutions.
– Collaboration as a business model leveraging partner relationships in the age of digital disruption is an important factor to drive successful innovation. The cluster key core competencies are very much a part of the Mobica DNA, and we are excited to play a role within the ecosystem by adding additional complimentary value through our scalable software engineering services, says Parry.
Mobica Head of Solutions, Sean Whitty, adds:
– Technology wise, it’s a natural fit. Mobica has been co-developing and innovating with our customers across the globe in many of the core MCB competencies, including AI and its complex disciplines of machine learning and deep learning, augmented reality, big data and data analytics, real-time image and video processing, 5G roll-out and a broad range of current and next-gen IoT technologies, amongst others. We are excited to bring that global experience to MCB, and to provide additional expertise and scalability to support rapid innovation in Norway.
Anne Jacobsen, CEO of Media City Bergen, is happy to have Mobica on board.
– The innovation ecosystem in the Media Cluster works extremely well, with a high degree of joint innovation projects and high innovation speed. One of the driving forces behind this is our members constant drive to deliver better products and services, and Mobica has the ambition and expertise to be a great fit in that regard.
– We're currently exploring next steps, and we can't wait to collaborate with Huw and his team, says Jacobsen.
Want to learn more? Make sure to visit Mobica's website: https://mobica.com/