Time: 16:00 - 18:00
FREE AND OPEN FOR ALL TO ATTEND, NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Come by MCB after work on Thursday 30 September, grab a bite to eat from the free buffet, and listen to some of the greatest European scaleups pitch their innovative solutions for next-generation media.
This event will provide you with a glimpse into the future of the media landscape with applications in the areas of monetization, content creation & distribution, archiving, data, and synthetic media, to mention some. Maybe you'll even find your next integration or collaboration here?
During the pitching contest you'll meet these forward-thinking companies, competing to win the best pitch of them all:
- Datavillage - More data, less hassle
- Visualyst - Enabling efficiency and peace of mind
- Smartocto - News stories with impact
- Nowtilus - Personalizing the video ad experience
- Utelly - From metadata to content discovery
- Aiconix - Your access to AI solutions for analysis and processing of audio-visual content
- Trensition - AI-driven strategic intelligence
- The Chainless / DeepVA - The platform that simplifies AI
Meet up to get a thorough insight into what's happening on the European media scaleup scene!
You can also follow this event on stream below or here.
The scaleups presenting at the STADIEM Pitching Contest are all selected for the Develop phase of the STADIEM (Startup Driven Innovation in European Media) program. A piloting and acceleration program, that brings together startups, scaleups, investors, and media organizations to foster the development of Next Generation Media solutions. STADIEM project is funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 program.