Time: 13:00 - 15:00
Organized by Rebel and Media City Bergen.
We invite all to join us as we kick off a new partnership between two great innovation hubs: Media City in Bergen and Rebel in Oslo. Learn how these two partners will be working together and how this will benefit members in Rebel and the Media Cluster.
You will also meet:
- GlobalM (MCB) GlobalM provides advanced digital broadcasting technologies and solutions to media outlets and broadcasters featuring an advanced secure video streaming network to meet the requirements for high-quality, low-latency LIVE or file-based video delivery over the internet.
- Adline (Rebel) Adtech rebels. Super easy, multi-channel advertising for everyone. Advanced algorithms optimizing your ads 24/7.
- Myreze (MCB) Virtual masters! Myreze powered the first-ever fully virtual TV-channel last year, The Weather Channel. Myreze help their customers create memorable experiences and stories.
- Appfarm (Rebel) No-code rebels. Appfarm’s rapid application development platform lets you create and launch business apps in days, not months – without a single line of code.
- Mjoll (MCB) Smart media management! Using AI, you can move your media assets to the cloud and at the same time automate tasks, such as video and images, metadata logging, speech-to-text transcriptions, translations, event tagging, face recognition, and more.
- Vibbio (Rebel) Video rebels. Powerful videos made in minutes. Lift your communication to a new level with VIBBIO´s easy to use interface, branding pre-sets, spacious library and free stock integrations.
- EaseLive (MCB) Make your content interactive! Ease Live lets you create stunning digital overlays, on top of your existing OTT services, providing an interactive experience for your audience.
- Brandmaster (Rebel) Martech rebels. BrandMaster is a cloud-based brand management platform designed by and for marketing professionals. Work smarter, grow faster.
When: 18 March, 13:00-15:00
Where: Online meeting. Link will be distributed to participants to their registered e-mails.
Who can join: Open to all
If you are interested in more events like this, you can sign up for the Media City newsletter here: http://bit.ly/NCEmedianyhetsbrev
and the Rebel newsletter here: https://rebel.no/nyhetsbrev/